- New ELRA Board 2023 April 25, 2023
- New LRs in the ELRA Catalogue April 19, 2023
- New LRs in the ELRA catalogue Feb. 13, 2023
- New LR in the ELRA Catalogue Dec. 6, 2022
- Open Positions at ELDA Nov. 3, 2022
LDS - the Common European Language Data Space
The Common European Language Data Space (LDS) project was launched on January 19, 2023. The 3-year project will aim at establishing a European platform and marketplace for the collection, creation, sharing and re-use of multilingual and multimodal language data.
The service contract has been established between the European Commission and the four partners consortium composed of:
ELRA, through its operational body ELDA, will be involved in several work packages.
More details will be provided soon on the dedicated website. In the meantime, you can subscribe to the @LangDataSpace Twitter account.