- New LRs in the ELRA catalogue Feb. 13, 2023
- New LR in the ELRA Catalogue Dec. 6, 2022
- Open Positions at ELDA Nov. 3, 2022
- LR Agreement with Datatang Oct. 27, 2022
- New LRs in the ELRA Catalogue Oct. 11, 2022
TrebleCLEF supports the development and consolidation of expertise in the multidisciplinary research area of multilingual information access (MLIA) and disseminates this knowhow to the application communities through a set of complementary activities, with the following objectives :
Within the TrebleCLEF project, ELDA is the coordinator of the "Evaluation and Language Resources" Work Package (WP5). Within this WP, ELDA has conducted a survey on "best practices for MLIA resources" and is coordinating the production of CLEF evaluation packages (inventory of available resources from all CLEF campaigns, negotiation of IPR and distribution agreements, packaging of resources).
Events organized by ELDA : TrebleCLEF Advisory Board & Review Meetings in Paris, on January 13-17 2009.