- New LRs in the ELRA catalogue Feb. 13, 2023
- New LR in the ELRA Catalogue Dec. 6, 2022
- Open Positions at ELDA Nov. 3, 2022
- LR Agreement with Datatang Oct. 27, 2022
- New LRs in the ELRA Catalogue Oct. 11, 2022
CLARA Evaluation workshop
The slides presented during the course are available from here.
CLARA trains a new generation of researchers who will be able to cooperate across national boundaries on the establishment of a common language resources infrastructure and its exploitation for the construction of the next generation of language models with wide theoretical and applied significance. The scientific objectives of the CLARA research context are twofold :
1. to develop the next generation of data-intensive language models and applications by integrating approaches across language and country boundaries ;
2. to contribute to the establishment of a pan-European infrastructure for language resources. CLARA supplements basic research competencies in the language and text sciences with specialized knowledge and skills in linguistics, computer science, knowledge engineering, databases, statistical processing and language and speech applications. Participation in advanced research at leading universities is complemented with additional training at industrial partners contributing to careers in industry.
The event was organized by ELDA and a few pictures can be seen here.