- New LRs in the ELRA catalogue Feb. 13, 2023
- New LR in the ELRA Catalogue Dec. 6, 2022
- Open Positions at ELDA Nov. 3, 2022
- LR Agreement with Datatang Oct. 27, 2022
- New LRs in the ELRA Catalogue Oct. 11, 2022
META-SHARE, the open language resource exchange facility, is devoted to the sustainable sharing and dissemination of language resources (LRs) and aims at increasing access to such resources in a global scale. META-SHARE is an open, integrated, secure and interoperable sharing and exchange facility for LRs (datasets and tools) for the Human Language Technologies domain and other applicative domains where language plays a critical role. META-SHARE is implemented in the framework of the META-NET Network of Excellence. It is designed as a network of distributed repositories of LRs, including language data and basic language processing tools (e.g., morphological analysers, PoS taggers, speech recognisers, etc.).