- New LRs in the ELRA catalogue Feb. 13, 2023
- New LR in the ELRA Catalogue Dec. 6, 2022
- Open Positions at ELDA Nov. 3, 2022
- LR Agreement with Datatang Oct. 27, 2022
- New LRs in the ELRA Catalogue Oct. 11, 2022
INFILE (INformation, Filtering, Evaluation) is a cross-language filtering evaluation campaign jointly organised by CEA, University of Lille 3 (GERiiCO) and ELDA, with the support of CLEF (Cross Language Evaluation Forum). Following the first edition already organised as a pilot track of CLEF 2008, the 2009 edition proposes two evaluation tasks :
The three languages dealt with by INFILE are Arabic, English and French. Systems participating to the campaign may be evaluated on the two tasks or only one task and according to the cross-lingual or monolingual environment.