- New LRs in the ELRA catalogue Feb. 13, 2023
- New LR in the ELRA Catalogue Dec. 6, 2022
- Open Positions at ELDA Nov. 3, 2022
- LR Agreement with Datatang Oct. 27, 2022
- New LRs in the ELRA Catalogue Oct. 11, 2022
PASSAGE’s main objective is the large scale production of syntactic annotations to move forward (Produire des annotations syntaxiques à grande échelle). It builds up on the results of the EASy French parsing evaluation campaign funded by the French Technolangue program, which has demonstrated that:
The PASSAGE project aims at building semi-automatically a French Treebank of large size (more than 100 million words) by combining the output of several parsers. The combination of parsers is then manually corrected to build the reference Treebank for French.
2nd Evaluation Campaign: August 31 to October 15, 2009.
Olivier Hamon, Project Manager