- New ELRA Board 2023 April 25, 2023
- New LRs in the ELRA Catalogue April 19, 2023
- New LRs in the ELRA catalogue Feb. 13, 2023
- New LR in the ELRA Catalogue Dec. 6, 2022
- Open Positions at ELDA Nov. 3, 2022
Prisme is a project funded by the French Ministry of Economics, Finance and Industry.
It aims at assisting the Small & Medium Enterprises to access the Internet, by providing them with a techno/business watch tool through a customised search engine. This tool will be created using the multilingual technologies developed in the framework of the European project EMIR, using the SPIRIT tool, by T.GID, and the watch technologies from DIST (CEA). It will also benefit from the large experience gained in the field of watch technology by the Sés@me company and the Observatoire de la Sous-traitance for SME.
The whole PRISME package will comprise the following elements :
From May 2000 to May 2002
Mahtab Nikkhou, project manager